Tui - Quash Slug & Snail Stoppa 400g
Available size from Gubba: 400g
Tui Quash Slug & Snail Stoppa is New Zealand’s safest slug and snail bait available. It is not a poison but is deadly to slugs and snails. It will not harm children, pets or wildlife.
When slugs and snails consume the pellets they head back home and die. Tui Quash pellets are designed to last longer under damp conditions when slugs and snails are most active.
The main ingredient in Tui Quash is iron chelate. As the pellets break down plants can utilise the iron chelate for healthy growth.
Tui Quash is unique as it doesn’t contain methaldehyde like most other baits so you don’t have to worry about secondary poisoning or harming pets and wildlife.
• Will not harm wildlife, pets and birds.
• Designed to last longer under damp conditions.
• Plants can utilise the iron chelate in pellets for healthy growth.
• Contains a taste deterrent.
Directions for use
1. Sprinkle pellets around groups of plants to be protected at a rate of 50 pellets (1 teaspoon) per square metre.
2. Apply after rain or watering.
3. Do not place pellets in heaps.
4. Do not apply over edible plants or plants close to harvest.
Storage of Tui Quash should be in a safe dry area, out of reach of children, domestic pets and poultry.
Please contact your nearest vet if a large amount of Tui Quash is consumed by your pet.