PowerGear™ Steel Hedge Shear is a great pair of garden shears for anyone keen on trimming hedges or hedge care in general.
Handles are made of FiberComp™, ensuring they are extremely lightweight and strong.
The PowerGear™ mechanism with steel gear really sets these shears apart, making cutting 3-5 times easier compared to standard mechanisms!
The blades made from extra hard, corrosion resistant steel (CrMoV) ensuring that they stay sharper for longer while their non-stick PTFE coating on upper blade reduces friction and makes cutting and cleaning easier. Cushioned stoppers in the tool are there to protect hand muscles during extended hedge trimming sessions.
- Ideal for hedge care
- FiberComp™ handles makes them lightweight and strong
- PowerGear™ mechanism makes branch cutting 3 – 5 times easier than regular mechanisms.
- Corrosion resistant steel (CrMoV) stays sharper for longer
- Non-stick PTFE coating on upper blade reduces friction
- Cushioned stoppers protect hand muscles during prolonged use.