Unique home & garden feature
• Sand cast in aluminium & brass using traditional methods
• Powder coated for lasting colour
• Smooth running movement
• Designed for easy installation
An eye-catching & high quality weathervane that has been sand cast in aluminium & brass using traditional casting techniques. These weathervanes have been powder coated in black to give long lasting colour. All of the weathervanes have smooth running movement & a plate welded to the base stem for easy installation
Elegantly presented in a cardboard gift box, or for $3 upgrade to a wooden gift box to make it extra special!
Made in New Zealand
(Upgrade to Wooden Box)
Only $6 Shipping across all of New Zealand!
|Weathervane Installation Instructions
1. Decide on a suitable open and prominent position to locate your weathervane.
2. Open up the N.S.E.W. and push the Lock Washer down into position to form the cross.
3. Use a spirit level to ensure that the support stem is straight and upright. Now Screw the bottom plate of the stem firmly to your fixture using non corrosive screws or bolts.
4. Slide on the NSEW to rest on the support stem. Use a compass to find north, aim to the correct position and firmly tighten off the lock screw.
5. Before sliding on the top section, apply some grease to the axle. Important: The ball bearing must slide up inside the axle to rest on top of the shaft, this will reduce wear and ensure smooth movement.
Only NZ$20 Shipping to Australia!