Sorry, no competitions are running at this time.
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions relate to the Gubba Allite Tripod Orchard Ladder competition. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is Gubba Products Ltd. ("The Promoter")
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
3. Voting opens Monday 15 January 2018 and closes at 11:59pm Friday 16 February 2018. Any attempt to enter the draw after this date will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected claims.
4. You must be a New Zealand resident to enter.
5. Entry is free and is open to all members of the public, including existing Gubba customers.
6. By completing the entry form you will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who participates in a manner not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct which is or may be fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter.
10. A random prize draw will be conducted on Monday 19 February 2018, at the offices of Gubba Products, 4 Parkhead Place, Albany, Auckland, 0632 New Zealand and the winners will be notified by email/phone. If a winner is not contactable within 2 working days, the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize and award it to another participant in place of the original winner.
11. There is one individual prize of an Allite Tripod Orchard Ladder valued at NZ$396. Prize draw includes shipping to a valid physical New Zealand address.
12. Prizes are not available to employees of Gubba Products Ltd, Fairfax New Zealand Limited, or any member of their immediate family or employees.
13. Prizes are not transferable, or exchangeable, and cannot be taken in cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation on the prize value.
14. By entering the competition, you agree that The Promoter may use your entry and any personal details provided by you for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the competition or prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.