This AquaValve will automatically water your plants WITHOUT electricity, or timers. Place your potted plants in a flat garden tray, with a depth of 30mm or more, and connect the valve to a minimum 30 litre reservoir.
- Simple - set up in minutes.
- Regulates water supply. No need for timers.
- Flexible, install indoors or outside
- Can work in a large tray
Packaged pack contains
- 1 X AquaValve
- 1 X AquaValve cover
- 1 X circular spirit level incorporated into the cover to help obtain correct tray level
- 1 X 16 - 6 mm inline filter to help prevent grit etc. from blocking the valve if connecting to a standard 16mm hose pipe
- 1 X 6mm golf filter to help prevent grit from blocking the valve if connecting directly to a reservoir ( alternative fitting option)
- 1 X 6mm top hat grommet to place in side of reservoir. You will have to drill an appropriate sized hole in the side of your tank to accommodate this grommet. It needs to be a very snug fit and when the tubing is inserted through it then it should form a water tight seal. You may have to seal this with a sealant if any leaks are apparent.
- 1 X 1.5 metre length of 6mm tubing to run from your reservoir to the AquaValve
- Full and easy intsructions