Fertilpots are 100% organic and biodegradable pots, sustainably made of wood fibers without the use of binders or glues. Fertipots do not require 'composting' to biodegrade, enabling them to be planted directly into the ground, or planter.
These are ideal for propagating, as water, air and roots will permeate the walls of the pot so no drainage holes are required, the natural root structure doesn't need to be disturbed ensuring successful transplanting.
No only are Fertilpots great for the environment, the offer growers a cost-effective solution, and have other advantages:
- encourages a stronger root system for healthier, more vigorous seedlings
- fast, easy transplanting simplifies nursery operations and cuts labour costs
- reduces transplanting shock, meaning fewer plant losses and faster, stronger growth
- allows an extended planting season
- pots do not require a composting situation to biodegrade
- 100% organic and biodegradable - zero waste
- no plastic tubes pots or bags to be collected, cleaned, stored or disposed off after planting
- each pot is 10 x 18cm