In No-Waste Organic Gardening, author Shawna Coronado provides an in-depth, hands on guide on how you can recycle and re-purpose your way to an eco-friendly and organic garden. Her methods and tips will enable you to save money and time, as well as helping you along the way to a more sustainable lifestyle as you reduce waste in your garden.
In this book, you will learn...
• How to upcycle discards from your kitchen to grow seedlings
• Turning debris from your yard into compost with a DIY bin
• Effective pest control solutions using traps made from household discards
• Create your own upcycled rain barrel
• Create your own potting soil as an alternative to buying
And much more!
- Paperback | 128 pages
- 245 x 171mm