Note: The images above show TWO 102cm x 102cm raised garden bed kits stacked on top of each other to provide a deeper bed.
Available in additional sizes:
Modern, attractive and easy to install, the Greens Kitset Raised Garden Beds are a WPC (wood plastic composite) product that combine the good looks of timber with the versatility, strength, longevity and weight benefits of a composite material.
These modular kits are ideal as raised vegetable garden beds, flower planter boxes or even a sandpit!
Greens WPC Raised Gardens are not only quick and easy to assemble, but also extremely practical. They can be used as a single layer or be easily stacked on top of each other to create a higher garden, and side by side to create a larger area.
Dimensions of this single layer kit: 102cm long x 132cm deep x 14cm high
Benefits of the Greens Raised Garden Beds:
- Looks and feels like timber but with up to 10x the lifespan
- Waterproof and resistant to acid, alkaline, insects, rot, mould, fungi and bacteria
- 100% recycled materials, environmentally friendly, high density, high strength
- Weather resistant, suitable from - 40°C to 60°C
- No warping, rotting or splinters
- Simple clip together assembly
- Several size options available
- Low maintenance.
- WPC Plank Material comprised of: 50% wood fibre, 35% recycled plastic and 15% binder (WPC)
- Hinge Connector Material: Aluminium / PVC
- Hinge Material: PVC
- Pack Contains: Set of 4 sides and hinges