Fiskars Bypass Pruner Powergear - Medium PX92
Fiskars PowerGear Hand Pruner PX92 is a beautiful expression of Fiskars design in a great hand-pruning package. Its cleverly designed mechanism in the handle ensures solid pruning results for trees, bushes, shrubs and flowers. All in all a great bypass pruner.
Thanks to the PowerGear technology, all fingers are used simultaneously and exert an equal but reduced pressure for maximum power and less effort on every cut and less strain for the user. Users will appreciate the blades' extra hard, corrosion resistant steel (CrMoV) ensuring that they stay sharper for longer while n the non stick PTFE coating on the upper blade reduce friction and make cutting and cleaning easier
• For cutting of fresh branches up to Ø 20 mm.
• Unique PowerGear™ mechanism makes cutting up to 3,5 times easier vs standard mechanisms.
• Light-weight and durable FiberComp constuction and blades from extra hard, corrosion resistant steel (CrMoV) with PTFE coated upper blade for ultimate performance.
• Conformed SoftGrip™ handles for optimum comfort and balance.
• Optimized for small and medium hand sizes.