Tui - Fruit & Flower - Sulphate of Potash 800g
Available size from Gubba: 800g
Tui Fruit & Flower Sulphate of Potash contains potassium in a high grade, water-soluble form (called potash). This means Fruit & Flower can be applied with a watering can or sprinkled over soil.
Potassium is required in larger amounts in vegetables, flowers, crop bearing trees and in smaller amounts in lawns.
Apply Fruit & Flower around flowering plants to enhance flower bud development and flower colour and quality.
Apply Fruit & Flower around flowering vegetables (like tomatoes, potatoes and sweet peas) to develop crop size and flavour.
Add Fruit & Flower around all growing plants to increase stem strength in addition to a plant’s resistance to pests, disease, drought and frost.
• Rich source of potash (water soluble form of potassium).
• Increases plant resistance to disease, drought and frost.
• Enhances colour, flavour and fragrance of flowers and fruit.
• Suitable for use in containers and pots.
• Comes in handy resealable pouch bag.
Directions for use
As a ground fertilsier;
1. Apply 30-60g (approximately 1 ½ to 3 tablespoons) per square metre of soil.
2. Water in well.
With a watering can;
1. Dissolve 30-60g (approximately 1 ½ to 3 tablespoons) per litre of water in a watering can.
2. Apply to soil surrounding plants.