Out of stock - we have thousands on order arriving around mid May 2018.
- Please email email@example.com if you would like to be notified of the new stocks arrival.
Handy to have
• Universal sand bag size - prevents overfilling
• Made from durable woven green polypropylene
• Ties attached for quicker filling
These sandbags are ideal for building dam / dike / levee protection against rising water during flooding, use in construction, weighing down signs against the wind, building maimai's for duck shooting, military like walls for paintball etc, and many, many other applications!
Dark green woven polypropylene sand bags with ties for easier closing once filled.
Size: 670 x 370mm, easily holds up to 14 litres.
• Does not include sand - these are only supplied as empty bags.
Amount of sand required depends on desired use, eg. for sandbag retaining walls you may want the bags to be flat and brick like to form a solid wall.
• Discounts apply for bulk purchases;
(These prices are applied automatically when you enter the quantity you require.)
Below are some photos of a sandbag filled with polystyrene for display purposes, gives you an idea of the full size.