The Flax Cutter is a great hand tool for cutting all fibrous plants, like flax and cabbage tree leaves. It is not a wood saw, and the serrated blade works best when you are pulling the blade towards you.
- Made from High Carbon Steel (most other flax cutters in the market place are Stainless Steel)
- Approximate weight 100g
- The blade is tempered to give long lasting durability in the blade
- Has a special 'back bar' designed to add even more strength to the blade
- Ideal for cutting flax, cabbage tree leaves, and other fibrous plants
- Made in Japan
- Limited 12 month manufacturers warranty