Scotts Osmocote - Pots, Planters & Indoors - Controlled Release Plant Food
Available Size: 500g
N-P-K 13.8 - 3.2 - 9.9 + additional nutrients including a range of essential trace elements.
This controlled release fertiliser contains all the nutrients needed for healthy plant growth. The nutrients are released according to temperature - more when it's warm and plants are growing well, less when it's cold.
The addition of a professional grade wetting agent enhances water absorption into the soil and helps plants take up more nutrients.
An application of Pots, Planters & Indoors lasts for 6 months. It is best applied in spring and again in autumn.
Directions For Use:
- Osmocote 6 month fertiliser for controlled release feeding.
- Contains wetting agent with Hydraflo moisture control.
Using the rate recommended on the container, apply the Pots, Planters & Indoors as described below. It can also be added to potting mix at planting time.
For established pots
- Sprinkle evenly over the surface of the potting mix.
- Water well and top with a thin layer of mulch.
For self-watering pots
For potting up
- Make holes in the potting mix with a pencil or long skewer and fill with columns of Osmocote.
- Water initially from the top and the fertiliser will subsequently be diffused through the mix as the water is absorbed from the well of water below.
Important: Check first to see that the mix does not already contain fertiliser.
- Mix Osmocote with potting mix at the rate of 5g per 1 litre of potting mix.
DO NOT USE on potted phosphorus-sensitive plants including South African natives like proteas, leucadendrons, leucospermums and serrurias as well as Australian natives such as grevilleas, banksias and waratahs. Use Osmocote® Native Gardens instead.