Rootella® is organic, and safe for the environment, your plants, and your health. Rootella® contains endo mycorrhizae fungi that can enter the root system increasing the flow of nutrients between the soil and your plants, this symbiotic relationship promotes resilience, plant growth and vitality, resulting in increased yeilds.
Mycorrhizae play an important, positive role in plant physiology, mineral nutrition, water absorption and disease resistance. Rootella is suitable for the majority of flowers, grasses, plants and trees, and can be added to transplants and newly potted plants helping them to thrive.
- Enhanced nutrient uptake – absorbing up to 15 macro and micronutrients.
- Increasing the absorption area of roots by 10 to 1000 times.
- Assisting plants in utilising hard to capture nutrients, particularly phosphorous.
- Improving soil structure by producing humic compounds and Glomalin required to form soil aggregates.
- Glomalin produced by Mycorrhizal fungi is a vital link in carbon sequestration; plants move carbon CO2 from the environment and store in Glomalin earth sinks.