Unique home & garden feature
• Sand cast in aluminium & brass using traditional methods
• Powder coated for lasting colour
• Smooth running movement
• Designed for easy installation
|Overall Height: ||880 mm |
|Overall Length: ||560 mm |
|Shape Height: ||280 mm |
|Shape Length: ||330 mm |
|NSEW Length: ||430 mm |
An eye-catching & high quality weathervane that has been sand cast in aluminium & brass using traditional casting techniques. Our weathervanes have been powder coated in black to give long lasting colour. All our weathervanes have smooth running movement & a plate welded to the base stem for easy installation.
Elegantly presented in a cardboard gift box, or for $3 upgrade to a wooden gift box to make it extra special!
Made in New Zealand
(Upgrade to Wooden Box)
|Weathervane Installation Instructions |
1. Decide on a suitable open and prominent position to locate your weathervane.
2. Source suitable non corrosive fixings - bolts or screws (depending on what you are fixing the weather vane to).
3. Find ideal position for the bottom plate, screw/bolt in one screw/bolt (not tight yet, just to hold it in place while you level) use spirit level to get stem vertical, then screw/bolt all fixings firmly in place..
4. Open up the N.S.E.W. and push the Lock Washer down into position to form the cross.
5. Use a spirit level to ensure that the support stem is straight and upright. Now Screw the bottom plate of the stem firmly to your fixture using non corrosive screws or bolts.
6. Slide on the NSEW to rest on the support stem. Use a compass to find north, aim to the correct position and firmly tighten off the lock bolt.
7. Before sliding on the top section, apply some grease to the axle. Important: The ball bearing must slide up inside the axle to rest on top of the shaft, this will reduce wear and ensure smooth movement.
Only $6 Shipping across all of New Zealand!
Only NZ$20 Shipping to Australia!