An update on our services during the Covid-19 lockdown.
We hope you are well and safe during this difficult time.
In Level 2 lockdown we are busily dispatching goods and following safe working protocols.
There have been some long delays with freight as CourierPost adjusts to the increased nationwide freight volume.
CourierPost have advised their delays are around 5 extra days nationwide and 10 extra days in Auckland.
We have been assured CourierPost are doing all they can including;
- added approx 200 extra vehicles
- partnering with airport shuttle companies to help deliver parcels
- working 24/7 in 11 locations nationwide
- using over 100 office staff to help process and deliver parcels
- delivering 7 days per week
- utilising excess capacity in international mail centers to process domestic courier packages
- adding extra temporary warehouses
- using posties in their little Paxter electric vehicles to deliver more courier parcels
- and more
We are trying to restock everything that has been selling out, however we are also experiencing delays in receiving stock from suppliers.
We are now offering a "pick up" Click and collect option for items purchased and paid through our website, from our Rosedale warehouse. Please wait for notification that your order is ready to pick up before coming.
Our staff are available online and by phone to answer queries and accept orders while working remotely.
Our Garden Shed display yard is open, you just need to sign into our contact tracing register (digitally or with a clean pen) so we can serve you. We are able to process contactless delivery or pick up for pre-paid shed orders only. Shed manufacturing and shed assembly services are back up and running.
We wish you well during this time and please stay safe out there.
Tim, David and the Gubba team.