Maze Vertical Garden is easily installed and maintained, and is ideal for herbs, small plants and flowers. Its a perfect way to have fresh herbs close to the kitchen or add a pop of colour and greenery to liven up the smallest of spaces. They can be connected in either a horizontal or vertical direction, and rotate each adjacent frame at a 90 degree angle to create multiple three dimensional orientations, triangles, squares, and interconnected around corners, garden posts and small trees - an exceptionally versatile garden system.
Each pot contains an overflow reservoir system, allowing for efficient watering, water the top pot, and the excess makes its way to the reservoir of the lower planters (without dripping through the soil).
- Frames easily click together in multiple orientations
- Adjacent frames adjustable up to 90 degrees
- Pots easily click into place.
- Built in reservoir overflow system in each pot
- Overflow channels directly into reservoir of below pot (no need to filter through soil)
- Simple to install
- Light yet sturdy construction
- Constructed from 100% recycled material
- Frame: 78cm (H) x 16cm (W)
- Single pot: 15.5cm (W) x 17.5cm (L) x 11cm (D)
- Also available in 3 Tier option