Groconut® is a brilliant tonic providing young plants with a variety of essential nutrients without risking nutrient burn, and with natural growth-boosting hormones help to promote growth of roots and foliage.
Also available in a bulk 350g size.
Grow with Groconut as an alternative to synthetic rooting stimulants and growth boosters, it can be ussed exclusively, or alongside your fertilising routine.
✓ Maximize uptake of nutrients
✓ Stimulate cell enlargement resulting in leaf expansion
✓ Encourage growth of lateral buds
✓ Deeply condition the soil
✓ Treat nutrient imbalances
✓ Use as a rooting hormone in propagation
POTTED PLANTS, FOLIAR SPRAY AND NUTRIENT FLUSHES:
- Add 1/4 – 1 teaspoon Groconut per litre of water for foliar spray and regular soil flushes. Mix well. Use mixed solution immediately. Use Groconut with every other watering for best results.
- Add 1 teaspoon Groconut per litre of water for use in propagation. Mix well, and leave cutting in solution for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Discard solution (into another pot plant is fine!) and put cutting in your choice of growth medium.
- Do not leave the cutting in the solution for longer than the recommended time.
- Apply 1/4 teaspoon per litre once a week to cuttings via a spray bottle to encourage faster growth.
HYDRO & LECA
- Add 1/4 teasooon Groconut per litre of water. Discard solution and replace with fresh water after 6-12 hours. Do not leave the cutting in the solution for longer than the recommended time.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Groconut per litre of quality new soil medium when repotting to reduce/prevent the effects of transplant shock.
Storage: Groconut has a shelf-life of 24 months. Use contents within 12 months of opening. Product is highly hygroscopic - please ensure product is always sealed after use and store in the refrigerator once opened.
Ingredients: Certified organic coconut water, Certified organic tapioca (free-flow agent).